According to Stack Overflow's 2023 Developer Survey, Flutter is in the top 10 of the most admired frameworks for developers, with 64% of professional developers enjoying the programming language.
Generated Python Snippets
Konfig's API Portal now seamlessly integrates your Python SDK into the API Reference Page. This means that you can dynamically generate Python code snippets that can be easily copy-pasted for lightning-fast integration in Python. This is the second of many SDK languages that we will be integrating into Konfig.
Improved API Portal Styling
We made improvements to the styling of the API Portal. The API portal now has rounder edges and denser styling to make it easier to read and navigate. We also made the navbar on the left side smaller to give more room for the core content on the page.
Improvements and Fixes
- Eliminated dependency security vulnerabilities in Python and TypeScript SDKs
removeKonfigBrandingconfiguration to Go SDK
- Improved generated tests and documentation for Go SDKs
konfig-pr-createcommands for GitHub automation
- Fixed Git repository tagging for Go publishing to properly be indexed by pkg.go.dev
- Support submodules for Go SDK
- Created new lint rule to catch potentially invalid required syntax
konfig list-sdk-submodulesto be used in automation
- Support submodules in the automation pipeline
- Added client state validation in Ruby to catch invalid client state when SDK is instantiated
- Validate UUID parameters in the API Reference Page
- Created documentation for setting up API Portal with custom markdown pages
konfig publishto allow for gracefully publishing of existing versions
- Fix bug with
.yamlfiles not being properly pulled in